I am delighted for the opportunity entrusted to me to be part of the vibrant and dedicated leadership team at International Health Services University for the next three years. The university administration recognizes that the most important manifestation of IHSU excellence is its Alumni. Therefore, this year, we seek to be more deliberate in improving IHSU-Alumni relations.
We hope to achieve this by:
1. Providing a sustained channel of communication between the university and the alumni, communicate changes and opportunities, while maintaining IHSU visibility and status.
2. Building a database of our alumni contacts. Please subscribe to our newsletter so we can get your current email and also receive regular update from us.
3. Creating opportunities to build career and professional networks for our alumni. E.g.
a. Create opportunities for continued training
b. And opportunities for career service and mentoring
The role of Alumni: Remain connected to IHSU
1. We hope that you will continue to advocate and be ambassadors for IHSU and help us maintain our visibility in professional circles connected to you
2. Continue to engage is various IHSU activities: e.g. convocation, IHSU Sports Day, IHSU Day, IHSU Community Programs, The IHSU Alumni Association, or University Council when possible
3. Can assist in recruitment of new and prospective students and faculty
4. Help us mobilize resources when possible
5. Donate time and expertise to IHSU as needed
We hope to hear from you!