International Health Sciences University is developing more and more programs to have their alumni involved with the university whenever they can. At the moment these are ways to can be involved in IHSU
IHSU Sports Day:
We would like you to join us during IHSU Sports Day activities which take place once a year during the month of April. This event brings us together as a community of Students, Faculty, Staff, Council, and Friends to celebrate the sports talent of our family. Please join the student/staff/faculty teams which include:
For more details please contact: Musa, Guild Minister sports: 0791118737
Communication will be obtained from Bitariho Phiona ,Senior Assistant Registrar/PR
Mentoring and Coaching the current IHSU students;
- Guiding the students in the clinical/ practicum area on skill building, appreciating work ethics, leadership tasks.
- Orienting them toward evidence based nursing.
- Creating opportunities for continuing IPHM student; initially for internship, placement and community activity.
- Collaboration by mentorship through research; for example recommending them as research assistants to collect or analyze data in various organizations.
- Building partnership with NGO, especially where Alumni can influence; identify a project in which IHSU students can engage in.